Last modified: February 17, 2017
FotoFocus Cincinnati (“FotoFocus” or “We”) values and respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through compliance with the following policy.
This policy describes the types of information FotoFocus may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website http://www.fotofocuscincinnati.org/ (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- any third party, including our marketing partners
We have implemented measures designed to secure any personal information you provide to FotoFocus from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website. The FotoFocus Website automatically records information about your visit in server logs, including your IP address, your browser and platform type, and the pages you visit. This information is not personally identifiable. We do not track or record information about individuals and their visits. Rather, this information is aggregated and used in analyzing traffic to our site, or to a specific page on our site. Occasionally, we may share statistical data from our visitors.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided when joining the FotoFocus Email and Mailing List or when requesting further information regarding FotoFocus.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information that you request from us.
- To notify you of events and send event invitations.
- To provide you with updates regarding FotoFocus.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any information, products, or services we offer or provide though it.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
Because FotoFocus’ list of donors and supporters is one of its most valuable assets and because many of our donors and supporters value their privacy and do not want to be placed on another organization’s email or mailing lists, no matter how honorable the organization’s mission, FotoFocus has established the following Sharing of Email and Mailing Lists Policy that respects this privacy interest:
- Names of donors, volunteers, and other supporters of FotoFocus may be listed on the FotoFocus website and in promotional and educational materials, but such listings will not include addresses or other contact information.
- FotoFocus will not share or deliver an electronic copy of its email list to another organization. When appropriate and approved by the Executive Director, FotoFocus will either email information to the members on our email list or use other social media to promote an exhibition or event on behalf of another organization.
- When appropriate and approved by the Executive Director, FotoFocus may make mailing labels available, either by mailing the materials itself or sending its labels to a mailing house.
- Except as outlined above, FotoFocus will not sell, trade, or otherwise make its list available to others for any purpose.
- FotoFocus will honor the request of donors who wish to remain anonymous.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of FotoFocus or others.
We may disclose aggregated, non-personal information about our users that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct, delete, or limit the disclosure of any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Users of this Website may find content on our Site that links to the sites and/or services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Website. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other site, including sites which have a link to our Website, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended to attract individuals under the age of 13. Use of our websites is restricted to those over the age of 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any interactive or public comment features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. In accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), we do not knowingly collect or store any personal information about children under the age of 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe FotoFocus might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com